Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2010 Book Blogger Challenge

***Update***

I have completed this whole challenge. I liked all the books I read for this but my favorite probably had to be Thirteen Reasons Why, it was just a great story and I really hope Jay Asher has a new book coming out soon! (I can't find anything that says he does though)

Well my sister just introduced me to blogging, never done it before perosnally, and when reading her post decided that if she is doing the challenge I better do it too! She's a brave Level 3 but I'm going to only go with a Level 2 to start and if I get done and it works well I might up that later. I found a few books that I am going to read for the challenge and here's my list (in no particular order).

Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris
Queen of the Damned - Anne Rice
Dark Lover - J.R. Ward
Remember Me - Christopher Pike
Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
Twisted - Andrea Kane
My Sisters Keeper - Jodi Picoult
Hush, Hush - Becca Fritzpatrick
The Husband - Dean Koontz
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher

Wish me luck!
(and Manda I figure you're going to read this Thirteen Reasons Why sounds really interesting!)

4 comments:

  1. Do you know Peeps isn't the first one? Uglies is. And I have Dead Until Dark so you can borrow it if you'd like. I'll check out Thirteen Reasons Why. Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that it wasn't the first one...I will search to see if the first one id on the list....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twisted was my favourite from last year. I just finished Uglies, didn't like so much and Thirteen Reasons and Dead until Dark are on my lists also.

    Welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the welcome MarceJ so far I still havne;t done a lot of it but working two jobs seems to keep me too busy for a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete