Thursday, January 14, 2010

And it all comes falling down

So I went into work yesterday for my boss to pull me aside and tell me that we "are going to have to part ways" so his oh so nice way of saying that I'm fired. All for the stupid reason of using my cell phone at work. Who would have ever known it mattered that much. I still helped customers and got all the important parts of my job done. I haven't been feeling like myself lately and ironically before I went to work and life got even worse I decided that I'm depressed. I don't know why, I love my future husband we have a great doggie and before I decided this I had two jobs and was getting the bills paid (most the time) now everything has gotten even worse! I'm donating plasma tomorrow so that I have enough money to put gas in my car let alone do I know if I can pay rent or my car insurance. I just need things to turn around for me so I hope anyone that reads this can wish me just a little bit of luck and if your having a hard time to I wish you all the best in the coming days, weeks, months, years.

That is all
Angela

3 comments:

  1. Did you sign on anything? Did you resign or were you terminated? Do you have an HR Manager or Union to discuss with? Were you on probation? Sorry for all the questions but doesn't sound like a reason to terminate unless you have been warned about it before and didn't listen. I'm an Employee Relations Manager if you want advice, email me consultmarce(at)hotmail(dot)com.

    Best of luck, keep your head up and find someone to vent and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started there I think I signed something saying I wouldn't use my cellphone however other then that I have not been warned or and I was not on probabtion and there is no union. It's a small gas station that if you ask other employees there doesn't care about there employees all that much. I'm only upset because I needed the money I wanted to leave when I found a different job, hopefully I find something else fast...But thankd for the consern it makes me feel like someone cares

    ReplyDelete
  3. warm wishes from southern california. hoping to send some sunshine your way! hang in there, we all have down days! i'm sure something much better is waiting around the corner ;D

    ReplyDelete